I.G

Hackers Team
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 JK2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lief
iG noobie
iG noobie


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-31

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 4:17 pm

Working autoshoot, eVc's doesn't work.

There is one i found called 'Mombot' but it crashes every time I use it. If you can tell me how to fix that it would also work.
Back to top Go down
rebel
iG Founder
iG Founder
rebel

Number of posts : 130
Age : 31
Localisation : Your Computer!
Registration date : 2007-01-20

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:57 am

Code:
http://www.mpcdownloads.com/forums/downloads/Starwars-JK-Series/N7s-JK2-Multihack-0.6.zip/2477.html


That should work =]

_________________
>].:*Hacking You*:.[
Back to top Go down
http://insanegamers.net.tc
lief
iG noobie
iG noobie


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-31

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 2:24 pm

It crashes with the error report

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<ExceptionReport Version="4">
<Application Build="24339" Command=" -game cstrike "/>
<OperatingSystem Type="2"><Version Major="5" Minor="1" Build="2600"/></OperatingSystem>
<Exception Code="C0000005" Address="7C918494"><Module Section="0001" Offset="00017494" FileName="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll"/></Exception>
<Registers EAX="029804A8" EBX="05F00000" ECX="06215CD8" EDX="4F7397C0" ESI="02980000" EDI="06215CD0" CS="001B" EIP="7C918494" SS="0023" ESP="0235FB18" EBP="0235FB50" DS="0023" ES="0023" FS="003B" GS="0000" Flags="00010206"/>
<BackTrace>
<Frame ProgramCounter="7C918494" StackAddress="0235FB18" FrameAddress="0235FB50">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="00017494" FileName="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll"/>
<StackHexDump From="0235FB18" To="0235FB50">d0 5c 21 06 00 00 98 02 d0 5c 21 06 01 00 00 00 e0 05 00 00 00 c0 21 06 00 00 00 00 e8 05 98 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 66 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 bc 00 00 00</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="7C910ECA" StackAddress="0235FB18" FrameAddress="0235FC20">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="0000FECA" FileName="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll"/>
<StackHexDump From="0235FB50" To="0235FBD0">20 fc 35 02 ca 0e 91 7c 00 60 21 06 00 60 00 00 66 00 00 00 00 68 e1 02 00 b3 21 06 00 b3 21 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 d0 5c 21 06 80 bb 21 06 78 01 98 02 45 85 91 7c 88 bb 21 06 08 10 e8 02 00 00 98 02 20 3c f9 02 98 36 14 06 30 05 00 00 00 b0 f3 02 00 00 00 00 e8 05 98 02 00 00 00 00 b0 8c e7 02 28 3c f9 02 d0 05 00 00 6a 00 00 00 90 08 00 00 90 04 00 00 20 4c e7 02 01 00 00 00</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="69722783" StackAddress="0235FB18" FrameAddress="02E16800">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="00221783" FileName="C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll"/>
<StackHexDump From="0235FC20" To="0235FCA0">00 68 e1 02 83 27 72 69 00 00 98 02 00 00 00 00 f8 b2 21 06 00 b3 21 06 4d 26 6c 69 00 b3 21 06 00 bc 21 06 00 00 00 00 17 0d 5b 69 00 68 e1 02 00 b3 21 06 00 7d 00 00 c0 5a 9c 02 a7 82 63 69 00 68 e1 02 00 b3 21 06 40 1f 99 02 00 68 e1 02 01 00 00 00 00 5a 9c 02 5c 82 63 69 00 68 e1 02 40 1f 99 02 c0 5a 9c 02 01 00 00 00 00 68 e1 02 40 1f 99 02 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 03 00 00 00</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="6971D580" StackAddress="0235FB18" FrameAddress="69726D60">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="0021C580" FileName="C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll"/>
<StackHexDump From="02E16800" To="02E16880">60 6d 72 69 80 d5 71 69 40 d6 71 69 f0 d6 71 69 30 2d 92 69 90 2d 92 69 00 00 00 00 80 22 99 02 a0 32 73 69 60 29 73 69 f0 1d 73 69 d0 25 73 69 d0 fc 66 69 50 26 73 69 30 6b 63 69 50 1b 73 69 e0 1d 73 69 f0 a8 5b 69 c0 d4 5b 69 a0 26 73 69 b0 26 73 69 70 68 e1 02 30 69 e1 02 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 70 68 e1 02 30 69 e1 02 70 86 7f 69 20 bb 55 69 d0 bb 55 69 60 bc 55 69</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="8B182444" StackAddress="0235FB18" FrameAddress="8B14EC83">
<StackHexDump From="69726D60" To="69726DE0">83 ec 14 8b 44 24 18 8b 48 1c 57 8b b9 d8 00 00 00 85 ff c7 44 24 04 00 00 00 00 c7 44 24 04 00 00 00 00 0f 84 b9 01 00 00 8b 97 74 07 00 00 f6 42 10 40 53 8b 5c 24 24 74 1e 81 e3 10 21 01 00 f7 c3 10 00 00 00 0f 84 95 01 00 00 f7 c3 00 00 01 00 0f 85 89 01 00 00 85 db 0f 84 81 01 00 00 66 a1 c8 91 9f 69 83 c0 01 66 a3 c8 91 9f 69 66 83 3d ca 91 9f 69 01 76 1a 6a 00 ff 15 28 77 9d</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
</BackTrace>
</ExceptionReport>
Back to top Go down
rebel
iG Founder
iG Founder
rebel

Number of posts : 130
Age : 31
Localisation : Your Computer!
Registration date : 2007-01-20

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 3:51 pm

lief wrote:
It crashes with the error report

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<ExceptionReport Version="4">
<Application Build="24339" Command=" -game cstrike "/>
<OperatingSystem Type="2"><Version Major="5" Minor="1" Build="2600"/></OperatingSystem>
<Exception Code="C0000005" Address="7C918494"><Module Section="0001" Offset="00017494" FileName="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll"/></Exception>
<Registers EAX="029804A8" EBX="05F00000" ECX="06215CD8" EDX="4F7397C0" ESI="02980000" EDI="06215CD0" CS="001B" EIP="7C918494" SS="0023" ESP="0235FB18" EBP="0235FB50" DS="0023" ES="0023" FS="003B" GS="0000" Flags="00010206"/>
<BackTrace>
<Frame ProgramCounter="7C918494" StackAddress="0235FB18" FrameAddress="0235FB50">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="00017494" FileName="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll"/>
<StackHexDump From="0235FB18" To="0235FB50">d0 5c 21 06 00 00 98 02 d0 5c 21 06 01 00 00 00 e0 05 00 00 00 c0 21 06 00 00 00 00 e8 05 98 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 66 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 bc 00 00 00</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="7C910ECA" StackAddress="0235FB18" FrameAddress="0235FC20">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="0000FECA" FileName="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll"/>
<StackHexDump From="0235FB50" To="0235FBD0">20 fc 35 02 ca 0e 91 7c 00 60 21 06 00 60 00 00 66 00 00 00 00 68 e1 02 00 b3 21 06 00 b3 21 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 d0 5c 21 06 80 bb 21 06 78 01 98 02 45 85 91 7c 88 bb 21 06 08 10 e8 02 00 00 98 02 20 3c f9 02 98 36 14 06 30 05 00 00 00 b0 f3 02 00 00 00 00 e8 05 98 02 00 00 00 00 b0 8c e7 02 28 3c f9 02 d0 05 00 00 6a 00 00 00 90 08 00 00 90 04 00 00 20 4c e7 02 01 00 00 00</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="69722783" StackAddress="0235FB18" FrameAddress="02E16800">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="00221783" FileName="C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll"/>
<StackHexDump From="0235FC20" To="0235FCA0">00 68 e1 02 83 27 72 69 00 00 98 02 00 00 00 00 f8 b2 21 06 00 b3 21 06 4d 26 6c 69 00 b3 21 06 00 bc 21 06 00 00 00 00 17 0d 5b 69 00 68 e1 02 00 b3 21 06 00 7d 00 00 c0 5a 9c 02 a7 82 63 69 00 68 e1 02 00 b3 21 06 40 1f 99 02 00 68 e1 02 01 00 00 00 00 5a 9c 02 5c 82 63 69 00 68 e1 02 40 1f 99 02 c0 5a 9c 02 01 00 00 00 00 68 e1 02 40 1f 99 02 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 03 00 00 00</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="6971D580" StackAddress="0235FB18" FrameAddress="69726D60">
<Module Section="0001" Offset="0021C580" FileName="C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll"/>
<StackHexDump From="02E16800" To="02E16880">60 6d 72 69 80 d5 71 69 40 d6 71 69 f0 d6 71 69 30 2d 92 69 90 2d 92 69 00 00 00 00 80 22 99 02 a0 32 73 69 60 29 73 69 f0 1d 73 69 d0 25 73 69 d0 fc 66 69 50 26 73 69 30 6b 63 69 50 1b 73 69 e0 1d 73 69 f0 a8 5b 69 c0 d4 5b 69 a0 26 73 69 b0 26 73 69 70 68 e1 02 30 69 e1 02 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 70 68 e1 02 30 69 e1 02 70 86 7f 69 20 bb 55 69 d0 bb 55 69 60 bc 55 69</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
<Frame ProgramCounter="8B182444" StackAddress="0235FB18" FrameAddress="8B14EC83">
<StackHexDump From="69726D60" To="69726DE0">83 ec 14 8b 44 24 18 8b 48 1c 57 8b b9 d8 00 00 00 85 ff c7 44 24 04 00 00 00 00 c7 44 24 04 00 00 00 00 0f 84 b9 01 00 00 8b 97 74 07 00 00 f6 42 10 40 53 8b 5c 24 24 74 1e 81 e3 10 21 01 00 f7 c3 10 00 00 00 0f 84 95 01 00 00 f7 c3 00 00 01 00 0f 85 89 01 00 00 85 db 0f 84 81 01 00 00 66 a1 c8 91 9f 69 83 c0 01 66 a3 c8 91 9f 69 66 83 3d ca 91 9f 69 01 76 1a 6a 00 ff 15 28 77 9d</StackHexDump>
</Frame>
</BackTrace>
</ExceptionReport>


I think eVc only works with 1.04 and 1.03 versions. So cant do nothing mate =]

_________________
>].:*Hacking You*:.[
Back to top Go down
http://insanegamers.net.tc
lief
iG noobie
iG noobie


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-31

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 3:54 pm

Yeah, but im using version 1.04. :O

Ill give reinstalling the game a try, since I see where it says version=1.0


Ye do that.
Back to top Go down
lief
iG noobie
iG noobie


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-31

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 11:59 am

Ive fixed the crashing but the link you sent me didn't have an autoshoot and didn't seem like it was even for jk2, considering it had a quake icon. :/
Back to top Go down
rebel
iG Founder
iG Founder
rebel

Number of posts : 130
Age : 31
Localisation : Your Computer!
Registration date : 2007-01-20

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 12:15 pm

lief wrote:
Ive fixed the crashing but the link you sent me didn't have an autoshoot and didn't seem like it was even for jk2, considering it had a quake icon. :/

It is for jk2, you just need to learn how to use it.

_________________
>].:*Hacking You*:.[
Back to top Go down
http://insanegamers.net.tc
lief
iG noobie
iG noobie


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-31

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 12:54 pm

But does it have an autoshoot? When I open the menu, it just has wallhack, and aimbot.
Back to top Go down
rebel
iG Founder
iG Founder
rebel

Number of posts : 130
Age : 31
Localisation : Your Computer!
Registration date : 2007-01-20

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 12:57 pm

lief wrote:
But does it have an autoshoot? When I open the menu, it just has wallhack, and aimbot.

Most servers doesnt allow autoshoot so they disable it and you cant use it.

I think it has ye.

_________________
>].:*Hacking You*:.[
Back to top Go down
http://insanegamers.net.tc
lief
iG noobie
iG noobie


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-31

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 1:11 pm

Oh well, the crashing is back now. -.-'
Back to top Go down
ChuckY
iG Founder
iG Founder
ChuckY

Number of posts : 46
Age : 27
Localisation : Behind You.
Registration date : 2007-01-28

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 11:34 am

Lief you have 1.04? JK2? Then download the Jkbot I posted in Files section. Not the new version. But the normal one. Without (wallhack) saying behind it.
That will help.
If any problems show up let me know. I'm thrusted with the bots believe me Smile

Have fun~

_________________
JK2 Lohan2wt4fl6
Back to top Go down
http://www.insanegamers.net.tc
M3ph1sto
iG noobie
iG noobie


Number of posts : 9
Age : 28
Localisation : somewhere on earth
Registration date : 2007-02-05

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 11:39 am

She realy is Twisted Evil

but although she had never a chance or chucky? lol!
Back to top Go down
NGY



Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-30

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 11:44 am

lol hi mephi
(para) xD
Back to top Go down
M3ph1sto
iG noobie
iG noobie


Number of posts : 9
Age : 28
Localisation : somewhere on earth
Registration date : 2007-02-05

JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 11:57 am

Expected you here xD
hi ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




JK2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JK2   JK2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
JK2
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I.G :: Requests :: What you want?-
Jump to: