I.G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I.G

Hackers Team

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requesting - Windows XP (SP2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChuckY
iG Founder
iG Founder
ChuckY

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Requesting - Windows XP (SP2) Empty
PostSubject: Requesting - Windows XP (SP2)   Requesting - Windows XP (SP2) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 6:30 am

I've searched for it and tried to install it. But when I am installing I get an error about cmd.exe o_O that's it's still active or something...
Help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.insanegamers.net.tc
PAYNE ROFLMAO
iG noobie
iG noobie

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Requesting - Windows XP (SP2)   Requesting - Windows XP (SP2) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 4:10 pm

Well you got an alienware right? im not sure if this would have anything to do with it or not but, i dont think "Microsoft" updates are connected from alienware coding. its like the GUI thing it wasnt made directly for the Microsoft system. so it will use up your memory usage. id say search for somthing on alienware. not only that if u didnt download it from microsoft.com id say you should get it from there, their download system is weird u gotta do some bullshit and enter some code from a program they give u. other than this info i cant help anymore.
Back to top Go down
ChuckY
iG Founder
iG Founder
ChuckY

PostSubject: Re: Requesting - Windows XP (SP2)   Requesting - Windows XP (SP2) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 10:57 am

Well thanks for the advise but it isn't for my Alienware tongue It is for my other faggy pc Shocked That isn't working there. My Alienware is fine even perfect tongue
Back to top Go down
PAYNE ROFLMAO
iG noobie
iG noobie

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Requesting - Windows XP (SP2)   Requesting - Windows XP (SP2) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:36 pm

it doesnt matter if its for the alienware or not, the alienware was a example. its like a magnet put N and N together and they dont go good. N and S do. get the idea? or for a better way to say this: Gay SEX MAKES BABIES?. NOOO IT DONT lol. (Gay Sex = NO) Man + Women sex: Yes That does make babies. See how things connect here? of corse gay faggots have sex and Touch / suck their chodes but if they plan on havin a kid good luck on that right? anyway its the same for your windows xp.
Back to top Go down
ChuckY
iG Founder
iG Founder
ChuckY

PostSubject: Re: Requesting - Windows XP (SP2)   Requesting - Windows XP (SP2) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 1:52 am

ROFL like THAT was a way to explain something about windows xp Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting - Windows XP (SP2)   Requesting - Windows XP (SP2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting - Windows XP (SP2)
Page 1 of 1